August 2013 – August 2015
- Rob Koch (Theatre Director, Chairman of the Board)
- Scott Gardner
- Garrett Zecker
In the 2013-2015 seasons, our board worked tirelessly to enage the public, build and revitalize the reputation of ACT, and create new experiences for theatergoers in the Monadnock region. Some highlights of the efforts of the board during their tenure include…
- Revamping and redesigning the ACT Website and increased digital presence by partnering with PerpetualImagination
- Complete redesign of actorscircletheatre.org
- The creation of 40 videos and counting with over 1800 unique views for the new ACT YouTube page by PerpetualImagination (through August 2015)
- The rendering and posting of Shakespeare in the Park videos (filmed by David Teubner) free for worldwide audiences at Youtube.
- The increase in Facebook followers / likes from 243 in August 2013 to 509 as of August 2015.
- Productions at various venues around Peterborough including Depot Square Park, The Peterborough Players, Harlow's Pub, and The Peterborough Historical Society.
- Also branching out our productions to include performances in venues outside of Peterborough, including The Monadnock Inn in Jaffrey, and The Club At Good Fortune in Keene.
- Bringing new, innovative theater to the region, incuding The Santaland Diaries, Solomon Deep's FortNight, and The Play's The Thing, as well as ACT mainstays such as our sixth, seventh, and eighth annual Shakespeare in the Park productions, The Two Gentlemen of Verona, The Comedy of Errors, and Love's Labour's Lost.
- Joining and being recognized by Shakespeare Passport, an app that recognizes major Shakespearean troupes worldwide and offers theater discounts to patrons with the Shakespeare Pro App!