Announcing Auditions for Shakespeare in the Park 2015!
Auditions for ACT's Shakespeare in the Park 2015: Love's Labour's Lost.
April 26, 5PM
April 28, 7PM
(Performances August 1, 2, 8, and 9, 2015)
April 26, 5 PM
April 28, 7 PM
What do I need to do?
Download the following PDFs that contain the Audition Form, Audition Sides, and Preliminary Performance Script
If you are interested in auditioning but cannot make the scheduled audition date(s), please call Wendy Almeida at (603) 878-2670 to make other arrangements.
Characters in the Play
NOTE: There have been substantial cuts to the script. The roles of Don Adriano, Mote, Holofernes and Nathaniel have suffered the most cuts.
- FERDINAND, King of Navarre: serious, studious and determined
- BIRON: a wit; an early version of Much Ado’s Benedick
- LONGAVILLE & DUMAINE: other friends joining Ferdinand in his social experiment
- DON ADRIANO DE ARMADO: a fantastic Spaniard whose phrases multiply like rabbits; in love with Jaquenetta
- COSTARD: more multi-dimensional than the typical Shakespearean clown; in love with Jaquenetta
- BOYET: the Princess’s male attendant; a bit of a toady
- PRINCESS OF FRANCE: a no-nonsense monarch with little patience for flatterers
- ROSALINE: Biron’s counterpart
- MARIA & KATHERINE: to round out the romantic octet
- JAQUENETTA: a very popular young lady
Sex to Be Determined
- MOTE: Don Adriano’s page
- DULL: the local constable
- HOLOFERNES: the pedant
- NATHANIEL: the curate
- MERCADE: a messenger from France